Tuition & Financing
Listed below are some links to get you started in search of financial aid, if you qualify. If you happen to be a displaced worker, or qualify for financial aid, these are links to state offices. And then you can take it from there. For Washington State Educational Funding, the SCHOOL NUMBER you may need is: #SWV0199927-01
Note* Many of you have inquired about the Federal FAFSA funding. Currently, this 100 hr program does NOT qualify for Federal funding to my knowledge, but as we all know, it could change.
What's included in your tuition:
EVERYTHING listed below is included in the cost of tuition:
- 6 model/clients are pre-scheduled for you (save your own models for when you get home) If you want to bring your own model(s), please inform the front desk or Mary with their names and desired procedure(s) as soon as possible so they can be scheduled in.
- All manniquins, materials, products, supplies and models are provided in class.
To see what the Student TAKE HOME Kit includes, click here.
Also included during your class experience:
- Your choice of 1 procedure on yourself performed by Mary.
- All practice and training materials are supplied.
- *Demonstration of lash and brow tinting (if time allows, for licenced aestheticians and cosmetologists only).
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion of requirements in the study of DermaTech Permanent Cosmetics.
After you return home: Professional coaching by Mary to ensure your success. This has proven hands down to be as valuable as the time spent here in class.